Engage and re-engage your customers with data and advanced techniques
Digital adoption and the massive growth of ecommerce have impacted the customer lifecycle, to the point where traditional lifecycle marketing no longer fits the bill. The customer lifecycle is complex and ever-changing, and customers expect brands to stay lock-step with them throughout their experience with your brand. They want and expect content that is relevant and engaging and suitable for their needs at any stage of their lifecycle.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why and how to segment your marketing messaging into lifecycle stages
- Characteristics of customers in each stage
- Lifecycle campaign ideas and best practices
- Winning examples from top marketing teams
- Step-by-step instructions for creating more engaging campaigns